Conference Series Ltd invites all the participants across the globe to attend the 15th World Nephrology Conference which is scheduled to organize on May 20-21, 2019 Tokyo, Japan. 15th World Nephrology Conference will discuss the latest research technologies and therapeutic aspects developed for various kidney diseases which include renal transplantation, dialysis equipment’s and other procedures involved in treatment of Chronic Kidney Diseases and End Stage Renal Diseases. This year’s annual Conference highlights the theme “Advanced innovations and current trends in the field of Nephrology”.
World Nephrology 2018 is a unique platform to meet fellow key decision makers and experts all-around nephrologists and kidney specialists from leading universities and research institutions making the conference a perfect platform to share experience, Research talks, foster collaborations put forward many thought provoking strategies across industry and academia, and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe.
Conference Series Ltd organizes a conference series of 3000+ Global Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops in the USA. Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contain over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Nephrology is a branch of medicine which concerns itself with the study of normal kidney function, kidney problems, the treatment of kidney problems and renal replacement therapy (dialysis and kidney transplantation). Kidneys have a fibrous capsule and it is covered by pararenal fat. Kidney itself can be divided into renal parenchyma, which consisting of renal cortex and medulla. Many diseases affecting the kidney are systemic disorders not limited to the organ itself and may require special treatment. It includes conditions such as systemic vasculitides and autoimmune diseases as well as congenital or genetic conditions such as polycystic kidney disease.
Why Melbourne, Australia?
Diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure are the leading cause of chronic kidney diseases. Around 18% of the Melbourne population is expected to suffer from diabetes and 17 % from hypertension. Around 35 % of all these patients are expected to develop some form of chronic kidney disease in their lives. Lifestyle changes have to be undertaken an early age by people to avoid the vicious circle of lifestyle diseases leading to kidney and heart diseases which in turn leads to kidney and heart failure. According to International Federation of Kidney Foundation, 1 in 10 of the general population has some degree of chronic kidney disease. Early detection of the symptoms and proper treatment can help in controlling disease progression
The main objectives of the World Nephrology 2018 are to:
- Advancement of research for physicians and other professionals in the care of patients with kidney disease.
- Development of medical research.
- Facilitate the delivery of high-quality healthcare to patients with kidney disease.
- Provide a forum to present new research and treatments for kidney disease.
- Renal transplantation surgeons, Immunologists, Diabeticians, physicians, Young Researchers, Business delegates and talented students to interchange experiences and formulate new medical strategies.
- Renal Protectionists
- Kidney coordinators
- Renal Transplantation surgeons
- Nephrology Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Software developing companies
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Data Management Companies
- Nephrology and Therapeutics
- Clinical Nephrology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Nephrology Nursing
- Diabetes and Hypertension
- Kidney stones
- Renal Dialysis
- Chronic and End Stage Renal Diseases
- Acute Kidney Injuries
- Renal Transplantation and Immunology
- Kidney Cancer
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Onconephrology and Nephritis
- Glomerular Diseases
- Surgery for Renal diseases
- Diagnostic, Imaging and Radiation techniques
- Treatments in Nephrology
- Renal Nutrition
- Urinary Tract Infections
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by CrossRef
See more at https://worldnephrology.conferenceseries.com/